EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
NWFL Mastermind Groups
$25 Referral Fee: Receive $25 cash credit for every registration we receive based on your referral.
Click HERE to Register for 2020!
Join Our Team Today!
Meet & Greet: Introductions, Expectations, Overview, Survey Top Issues
** Proposed Training Topics for 2020 **
- Advertising/Promo Strategy Evaluations: Bring your business cards, direct mail pieces, newspaper and magazine ads, flyers, advertising and marketing strategies, etc.
- Professional Networking & Referral Team Building: Elevator pitch, crafting your story, building your brand and becoming a person of influence
- Profit First: It’s How We Win The Game
- Multiple Streams of Income: Building a Cash Machine For Life
- Faux Franchising: Set Your Business Up to Run Without You There
- Is Your Business a Ticking Timebomb: Understanding Key Performance Indicators
- Top 10 Challenges Faced By Entrepreneurs
- Growth Strategies: How To Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Social Media Marketing Strategies for 2020 and Beyond
- Professional Development: Book club, workshops, seminars, conferences, podcasts, facebook live sessions, youtube channels, newsletters, magazines
- Business Leadership & Strategy Sessions
- Show Me The Money: Work Less, Make More By Improving
- Your Sales Skills
- How to pitch and fund business ideas for profit and for fun
- Community Investment Clubs and Crowdfunding
Mastermind Agenda: 2 Hours
- Introductions & Networking (30-second elevator pitch & ask) – 10 minutes
- Training Topic – 10 minutes
- Book of the Month Applications – 10 minutes
- Roundtable Discussions: Each Members is given the opportunity to bring a before the group a problem, challenge or concern and ask for feedback, advice, recommendations. – 60 minutes
- Goal Setting Stats: Announcements, Celebrations & Recognition for Milestone, Personal or Professional Achievements – 30 minutes
Imagine a trusted board of advisors who knows where you’re coming from, realizes your potential, desires to see you succeed, will hold you accountable and tell you the truth about yourself, even if it hurts you to hear it.
- Attendance requirements – Attendance is crucial for the success of our Mastermind, therefore we require 100% participation. If you are unable to make it, we ask that you send a substitute in your place.
- Attention – Members should be completely focused on what’s happening in meetings. No cell phones or email. No side conversations.
- Participation – Every Member is expected to step up to the plate and participate. If you aren’t willing to participate fully and give it everything you’ve got, you will have no place in our mastermind group and will be asked to resign.
- Participation level – Let’s face it, we’ve all met people who talk too much, and those who are quiet. The rule is that conversation in our Mastermind should be balanced. Members should pay attention when someone is dominating the conversation and when someone is verbally withdrawn and strive to keep everyone’s participation level on an even keel.
- Accountability – If a member makes a promise to complete a task, they will be held accountable to do so. Regular check-ins during meetings keep members on track. We will use our social media private group page and message app forum for Members to report promised actions and results.
- Connection – Mastermind groups can yield networking opportunities. We will have a structured process in place at the beginning of each session and at other events. Member want to feel safe in the group, not the recipient of an onslaught of marketing messages, so DON’T DO IT! Do not send unsolicited messages to Members. If this becomes a problem, you will be asked to resign.
- Confidentiality – Mastermind groups are intentional safe spaces where members can bring their problems, challenges and concerns. Nothing that’s said inside the mastermind group can be shared outside it. A Non-Disclosure Agreement is required from all Members.Additionally, we don’t allow gossip inside our mastermind group meeting. A simple definition of gossip: talking about someone when they’re not in the room or part of the conversation.
- Honesty – If Members are not willing to be honest about what’s going on in their lives, and if they’re not honest in their conversations among group members, the group will crumble. As a reminder, all Members are here to grow – which means we all must be vulnerable and ask for help. Giving someone “honest feedback” means clear, simple, productive feedback, not brutal or demeaning feedback.
- Membership – Mastermind Membership is open to aspiring, emerging and seasoned Entrepreneurs who are SERIOUS about growing at an accelerated pace. As a Member, you understand and agree to be solution focused, action oriented, provide and accept accountability and share your outside perspective.
Members should not be afraid to ask for help, speak the truth and share thoughts and opinions. If two heads are better than one, a mastermind group can provide access to an almost limitless supply of possibilities for their Members.
Annual Membership: Membership is for a one-year period and is not pro-ratable. Early bird Registration is $125 per year plus $50 per month for 12 months.
Live Meeting Attendees may be limited due to some venue space constraints. Sessions may be videotaped and available on demand for Members ONLY. Each Chapter will have 20 roundtable teams of 5 each for a total of 100 individuals per Chapter.